Thursday, March 22, 2012

Moving Forward

Abby gave it her all!  What a strong little cookie!  She would do so well if it wasn't for her crying spells.  But with tough discernment, we have decided to proceed with the tracheostomy for Abby.  The trache will give Abby a safer airway since hers becomes unsafe during these really tough blue spells.

Making this decision was tough, but then again, was so easy.  When I think about myself and all of the trials and tribulations that will come with it and the demands on me, I get overwhelmed and think that it is the end of the world.  How can I do this?  My life is over.  But when I hold my little baby, watching her struggle to breathe and survive, the decision is simple, give her the trache!!

Abby's surgery today is at 11am.  Please continue to pray for her!!!  With love, Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment