Wednesday, March 7, 2012

In Loving Memory....


As I mentioned in a previous post, I am a member of a support group for CD families.  Well in the group, there were three of us that were due with our babies weeks apart.  I received news recently that baby Brayden passed away, being only 3 days old and baby Mateo passed away being only less than one day old.  My heart goes out to their moms, Kristen and Anna and to the little babies.  I have no idea what it is like to lose a child.  

Please pray for Brayden and Mateo and their moms and families.  My heart aches for them.

3 comments:

  1. thank you aimee,
    hope the best for your family and little abby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristen, my heart goes out to you. You are one strong young woman enduring what you've encountered. I have no idea what it is like to lose a baby but I pray for you and Brayden often. Roberto and I think of you and Anna often and feel that it is not fair the way things work out and we are so so sorry.....

      Delete